New and established patients should contact physician's office directly.
Dr. Troy Tada is board certified in anesthesiology and pain management. He is currently in private practice in Honolulu, Hawaii at Honolulu Pain Management Clinic. He is also an associate professor of John A. Burns School of Medicine and serves on the oncology committee and pain committee at Kuakini Medical Center. He was born and raised on the island of Kauai. After graduating from the University of Hawaii, he attended the West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine and completed his anesthesiology residency at Western University in Riverside, Calif. He completed his fellowship training in pain management at Rush University Medical Center in Chicago.
Dr. Tada is skilled in performing minimally invasive procedures to treat multiple sources of chronic pain. His specialties include:
- Back pain
- Osteoarthritis joint pain
- Headache, migraines
- Facial and dental pain
- Neuropathic pain (shingles, postherpetic neuralgia, complex regional pain syndrome, peripheral neuropathy, diabetic neuropathy, trigeminal, neuralgia, arachnoiditis, phantom limp pain, etc)
- Vertebral compression fractures
- Failed back surgery
- Myofascial pain
- Perioperative pain management
- Cancer-related pain
- Abdominal, pelvic, rectal, testicular pain
- Chronic postoperative pain